This is the Linux app named Stock Center whose latest release can be downloaded as stockcenter-1.7.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stock Center with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stock center is a tool I am working on for tracking investments. It's centered around dividend investing, tracking your purchases and dividend income.
This project started life as a single file script that I wrote for myself to run @ home only. It's grown a good deal since those days, and it is going through some growing pains as I work to re-structure it into a more proper application. It's by no means "enterprise class", but I'm working hard when I have time to move it in a good direction.
Interested in helping? Drop me a line, maybe we can figure out a way for you to contribute. I have lots of things on my to-do list that you may or may not think are fun, but it all needs doing.
Note: Currently only NYSE stocks are supported.
Funds, etc are not currently supported.
See the blog for release notes.
Discussion area for support.
- Dividend income tracking
- Portfolio overview
- What-If? Scenarios
- User data backup and restore
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stockcenter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.