This is the Linux app named Redux Thunk whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Redux Thunk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Redux Thunk is Thunk middleware for Redux. With basic Redux, only simple synchronous updates can be done by dispatching an action. By adding middleware, you extend the Redux store's abilities, enabling you to write async logic that interacts with the store.
A thunk is a function that wraps an expression in order to delay its evaluation. Redux Thunk middleware allows you to write action creators that, rather than return an action will return a function instead. If you want to delay the dispatch of an action, or to dispatch only after meeting a certain condition, then the thunk can be used.
Thunks are ideal middleware for a number of cases, in particular for basic Redux side effects logic, complex synchronous logic that must access the store, and simple async logic like AJAX requests.
- Customizes dispatch function
- Supports injecting a custom argument
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/redux-thunk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.