This is the Linux app named refine whose latest release can be downloaded as @[email protected]. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named refine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With refine you can have it all without compromising your freedom or facing constraints. refine is headless by design. It doesn’t ship with any pre-styled components or UI by default. Instead, you can use any custom design or UI framework for 100% control over styling. Not ready for going headless yet? No problem. refine supports four powerful UI frameworks out-of-the box. refine is a React-based framework for the rapid development of web applications. It eliminates repetitive tasks demanded by CRUD operations and provides industry-standard solutions for critical parts like authentication, access control, routing, networking, state management, and i18n. Instead of being a limited set of pre-styled components, refine is a collection of helper hooks, components, and providers. They are all decoupled from UI components and business logic, so that they never keep you from customizing your UI or coding your own flow.
- Zero-config, one-minute setup with a single CLI command
- Connectors for 15+ backend services
- SSR support with Next.js or Remix
- Auto-generated CRUD UIs from your API data structure
- Perfect state management & mutations with React Query
- Providers for seamless authentication and access control flows
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/refine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.