This is the Linux app named ReflectionDocBlock whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReflectionDocBlock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ReflectionDocBlock component of phpDocumentor provides a DocBlock parser that is 100% compatible with the PHPDoc standard. With this component, a library can provide support for annotations via DocBlocks or otherwise retrieve information that is embedded in a DocBlock. In order to parse the DocBlock one needs a DocBlockFactory that can be instantiated using its createInstance factory method. Then we can use the create method of the factory to interpret the DocBlock. Please note that it is also possible to provide a class that has the getDocComment() method, such as an object of type ReflectionClass, the create method will read that if it exists. The create method will yield an object of type \phpDocumentor\Reflection\DocBlock whose methods can be queried. The composer requires phpdocumentor/reflection-docblock.
- 100% compatible with the PHPDoc standard
- With this component, a library can provide support for annotations via DocBlocks
- It can retrieve information that is embedded in a DocBlock
- In order to parse the DocBlock, you need a DocBlockFactory
- For examples, review the scripts in the /examples folder
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reflectiondocblock.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.