This is the Linux app named Regexp Automatic Downloader whose latest release can be downloaded as ReDloadSetup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Regexp Automatic Downloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Regexp Automatic Downloader
This is a simple program, that allows you to download several files from a webpage, using URL pattern matching, and also allows for you to open the page and then select either the file download link or another page from that page. This makes mass download of file from website easier.
- Automatically Download Many Files
- Automatically Open download page, and find URL for actuall download
- Download files form subpages automatically
- Travel to an unlimited depth to find actuall files to download
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reexpdownloader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.