This is the Linux app named RegExp Developer Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as Regexp_v1_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RegExp Developer Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RegExp Developer Tool
DESCRIPTIONAn utility is intended for editing perl regular expressions, allows you to choose different options for compilation regular expression. Sсript has a simple interface for the reflection results of implementated expressions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/regexptool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.