This is the Linux app named Relay whose latest release can be downloaded as v12.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Relay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Relay is data-fetching turned declarative. Components declare their data dependencies, without worrying about how to fetch them. Relay guarantees that the data each component needs is fetched and available. This keeps components decoupled and promotes reuse. With Relay, components and their data dependencies can be quickly modified without modifying other parts of the system. That means you won't accidentally break other components as you refactor or make changes to your app. Relay's compiler aggregates and optimizes the data requirements for your entire app, so that they can be efficiently fetched in a single GraphQL request. Relay handles the heavy lifting to ensure the data declared by your components is fetched in the most efficient way. For example, by deduplicating identical fields, and precomputing information used at runtime, among other optimizations. Relay also supports executing GraphQL Mutations, optionally with optimistic updates, and updates to local data.
- Keeps iteration quick
- Automatic optimizations
- Data consistency
- Keeps components decoupled and promotes reuse
- Optimizes the data requirements for your entire app
- Keeps all of your components up to date
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/relay.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.