This is the Linux app named ReLiS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ReLiS-0.3-sources.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReLiS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ReLiS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ReLiS stands for "Revue Littéraire Systématique" which is French for "Systematic Literature Review". When a researcher wants to address a research problem, he starts by looking at what already exists in the scientific literature (published papers) on the topic. ReLiS is a tool that helps him considerably reduce the effort to analyze the corpus of papers, typically varying between hunderds and thousands depending on the research topic. ReLiS allows the user to follow a systematic process and automate the classification of papers as much as possible during the literature study.
- Simple installation on server
- Fully customize your literature study project
- Web-based interface
- Support for multi-user and multi-reviewer
- Statistics on classified papers
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/relis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.