This is the Linux app named ReMove to Waste whose latest release can be downloaded as rmw-0.8.0-2-x86_64.AppImage. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReMove to Waste with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ReMove to Waste
rmw (ReMove to Waste) is a safe-remove utility for the command line. Its goal is to conform to the FreeDesktop.org Trash specification and therefore be compatible with KDE, GNOME, XFCE, and others. Desktop integration is optional however, and by default, rmw will only use a waste folder separated from your desktop trash. One of its unique features is the ability to purge files from your Waste/Trash directories after x number of days.
- overwriting/duplication protection.
- quick and easy restoration from the command line
- can purge files after x number of days
- written in C
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.