This is the Linux app named Render input formats as SVG trees to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as x2svg-dist-1.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Render input formats as SVG trees to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Render input formats as SVG trees to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:x2svg is software to graphically lay out files like XML Schema, DTDs and Java property files as scalable vector graphics (SVG). Diagrams can be converted into PDF, PNG, TIF and EPS files directly from within x2svg. A simple GUI and ant integration exist.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x2svg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.