This is the Linux app named RenewNet Foundry whose latest release can be downloaded as RenewNet_2.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RenewNet Foundry with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RenewNet Foundry is a repository for an integrated set of simulation components for system simulation of wind, wave and tidal energy systems.
- MBDyn Multibody Dynamics Toolbox
- Edinburgh Wave Systems Toolbox
- Generic device models for testing
- Permanent Magnet Machines Toolbox
- Most Matlab code also compatible with Octave, the free alternative to Matlab
- Parameterised and documented circuits, subcircuits and power architectures
- Matlab scripts and functions for simulation and analysis of power systems
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rnfoundry/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.