This is the Linux app named Rephrase whose latest release can be downloaded as rephrase_beta20100918.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rephrase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONRephrase is a simple string replacement application. The default package comes with a wordiness rule file, a 1337 rule file, and an English to French rule file. It can be used on the command line as part of a set of other tools as well.
- New english to french rule file!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rephrase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.