This is the Linux app named Requirement Heap whose latest release can be downloaded as reqheap_1_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Requirement Heap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Requirement Heap is a web based requirement management /business analysis application. It allows to enter requirement in rich text, supports versioning and the management of requirements. It also handles use cases, interviews and test cases. It allows multiple projects. Stakeholders and glossaries can be handled per project or globally.
- Managing of projects, subprojects, releases, test cases, stakeholders, glossaries
- Supports different user rights
- Rich text format support
- Tree structures
- Pdf export
- XLS and CSV export
- Mulilanguage support
- Diagnostics tools
Developers, Engineering, Government, Information Technology, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reqheap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.