This is the Linux app named Res Medicinae whose latest release can be downloaded as resmedicinae-0.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Res Medicinae with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Res Medicinae is the attempt to overcome high pricing in the realm of medical information systems and to provide users with a stable, platform independent, extensive system using latest technology and being open to many other medical systems.
- xdt2html converter
Healthcare Industry, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resmedicinae/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.