This is the Linux app named restic whose latest release can be downloaded as restic_0.12.1_windows_386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named restic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Restic is a backup program that is designed to be easy to use, fast, secure and efficient. It makes doing backups a fast and frictionless process, so you can backup your files every day if you need to. It supports backends for storing backups natively, including on the local directory, sftp server (via SSH), HTTP REST server (protocol rest server), OpenStack Swift, among many others. It also uses cryptography to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
Restic supports Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems, as well as FreeBSD and OpenBSD.
- Quick and easy data backup
- Data restoration verification
- Backward compatibility
- Encryption to secure data
- Backend support for storing backups natively
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/restic.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.