This is the Linux app named Resting state fMRI data analysis toolkit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as REST2007V1.3_090422.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Resting state fMRI data analysis toolkit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Resting state fMRI data analysis toolkit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWhile resting-state fMRI is drawing more and more attention, there has not been a software for its data analysis. Based on MATLAB, we developed a package named REST. Currently REST has three main functions: function connectivity, ReHo and ALFF.
- User friendly GUI
- Advanced user could extend and use REST's functions easily to quick develop their own methods' toolkit
Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resting-fmri/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.