This is the Linux app named ResumePDF whose latest release can be downloaded as ResumePDF.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ResumePDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Create standard PDF resume's by adding, editing, deleting applicant information details. You can create your own templates by just creating a folder and a text file. It runs on Windows and Linux. For more info, read the user manual included.
- Create Resume's in PDF Format
- Add, Edit, Delete Applicant Information
- Add Customized Templates
- Uses Python that runs on Windows and Linux
- Includes HTML User Manual
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resumepdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.