This is the Linux app named RetroArch to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.8.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RetroArch to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RetroArch to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RetroArch is a way to run classic games on a wide assortment of Operating Systems and Consoles.
Support the Developers on their Patron!
- A Polished Interface
- Cross Platform
- Next-frame response time - impeccable latency results
- Highly Configurable
- Joypad Auto Configuration
- Recording & Streaming
- Expanding app library
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/retroarch.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.