This is the Linux app named RetroPC-SIM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RetroPC-SIM.ino. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RetroPC-SIM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RetroPC-SIM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RetroPC-SIM is an opensource project, to help to understand how pc works, manage memory and registries, how it represent the numbers and negative numbers, saving results, activating flags, and all it interacting with the simulator only with binary input, also you can connect a perdorated cards reader to input the instructions code from it.
- Easy to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/retropc-sim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.