This is the Linux app named Rickshaw whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.7.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rickshaw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rickshaw provides the elements you need to create interactive graphs, renderers, legends, hovers, range selectors, etc. You put the pieces together. It's all based on d3 underneath, so graphs are drawn with standard SVG and styled with CSS. Customize all you like with techniques you already know. Rickshaw is free and open source, available under the MIT license. Developed at Shutterstock. Rickshaw relies on the fantastic D3 visualization library to do lots of the heavy lifting for stacking and rendering to SVG. Some extensions require jQuery and jQuery UI, but for drawing some basic graphs you'll be okay without. Rickshaw uses jsdom to run unit tests in Node to be able to do SVG manipulation. As of the jsdom 7.0.0 release, jsdom requires Node.js 4 or newer jsdom changelog.
- Getting started with a simple graph is straightforward
- In the browser, manually add rickshaw.min.js and rickshaw.min.css in the document head
- Rickshaw relies on the fantastic D3 visualization library to do lots of the heavy lifting for stacking and rendering to SVG
- Some extensions require jQuery and jQuery UI
- Once you have a basic graph, extensions let you add functionality
- Rickshaw comes with a few color schemes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rickshaw.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.