This is the Linux app named RIFT Real-time Raid Analyzer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rra.1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RIFT Real-time Raid Analyzer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RIFT Real-time Raid Analyzer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Java/Swing fat client application for real-time analysis of RIFT combat logs.
- DPS overview table for each combat
- DPS real time graph
- HPS overview table for each combat
- HPS real time graph
- Damage taken overview table for each combat
- Damage taken real time graph
- Additional stats, like abilities, targets, interrupts, deaths, etc...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rra/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.