This is the Linux app named RILedit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RILedit_Beta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RILedit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RILedit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRILedit is a map editor for 2d tile-based games, written in Java. It features tile editing, entity editing, and is compatible with the freeware tile editor Mappy. It's easy to modify it so that it creates custom files to use in your own game.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/riledit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.