This is the Linux app named Rigs of Rods 0.4+ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ror-server-80.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rigs of Rods 0.4+ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rigs of Rods 0.4+ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Rigs of Rods is a free/libre soft-body physics simulator mainly targeted at simulating vehicle physics. The soft-body physics system is based on mass-spring-damper theory.
This is a mirror of the Rigs of Rods GitHub repository: https://github.com/RigsOfRods/rigs-of-rods
The old SourceForge project can be found here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rigsofrods/
- Rigid body physics simulation
- Can simulate cars, trucks, airplanes and boats and everything inbetween
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rigs-of-rods/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.