This is the Linux app named River Bass Database whose latest release can be downloaded as River_Bass_Database_Inst_v_1_0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named River Bass Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
River Bass Database
The River Bass Database program is mainly used to collect data about the company's sales, in particular sales VAT invoices related to the company's operations. The app allows you to use simple wizard to quickly and conveniently add new invoices to the database and store them in encrypted file in MDB format, protected with a password. As a database application, it provides typical functions that allow data administration by System Admin (SQL commands), creating user accounts and giving them permission to write and view tables, through assigning them to an appropriate group of users.
The program allows you to save one invoice or many invoices to a specific directory (data export) in HTML format. The user can specify the target directory, invoice language, and the invoice currency.
The application also allows you to set the location path to the database file.
The file can be placed on a network drive located in a LAN server. The network should be built with the Windows systems PC's.
- SQL command builder edition window
- Store of sales company data - Warehouse and Accounting
- Quick and handy Invoice input wizard
- Exporting multiple invoices with the HTML format
System Administrators, Developers, Management
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/river-bass-database/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.