This is the Linux app named Roact whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Roact with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Roact is a declarative view management library for Roblox that is similar to Facebook’s React. You can use Roact to create dynamic graphical user interfaces in Roblox games. Combine with Rodux for optimal syncing with game data when creating GUIs.
Roact has many similarities with React: it exposes an API much like React’s, implements nearly identical semantics, and is made out of elements.
- Various types of components that provide additional features
- Automatic Instance event connections management
- Bindings and Refs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roact.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.