This is the Linux app named Robinhood Policy Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as robinhood-3.1.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Robinhood Policy Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Robinhood Policy Engine
Policy engine and reporting tool for large file systems. It maintains a replicate of filesystem medatada in a database that can be queried at will. It makes it possible to schedule mass action on filesystem entries by defining attribute-based policies, provides fast 'find' and 'du' enhanced clones, gives to administrators an overall view of filesystem contents through its web UI and command line tools.
It supports any POSIX filesystem and implements advanced features for Lustre filesystems (list/purge files per OST or pool, read MDT changelogs...)
- Accounting and monitoring
- Extra-fast 'du' and 'find' clones
- Customizable alerts on filesystem entries
- Aware of Lustre OSTs and pools
- Migration and purge Policy Engine
- Directories cleanup policy
- Disk space fair-share
- Deferred removal (soft-rm) policy
- Filesystem disaster recovery
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/robinhood/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.