This is the Linux app named (RoboSim) Robot Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as Robosim-v-2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named (RoboSim) Robot Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
(RoboSim) Robot Simulator
DESCRIPTIONJava based portable simulator to visualize and understand the Robot Localization, Path planning, Path Smoothing and PID controller concepts. It is very flexible and easy to use. It supports multiple platforms.
The source code is available on Github where you can find latest development and up-to-date documentation.
Source : https://github.com/habsoft/robosim
Blog : https://robosimblog.wordpress.com
Note : Use jre 1.7 to run it.
2.Histogram Filter with Sonar Range Finder (Experimental)
Path Planning Algorithms
4. Dynamic Programming
i. Euclidean Distance
ii. Euclidean Distance(+)
iii. Euclidean Distance(*)
iv. Euclidean Distance Squared
v. Manhattan Distance
vi. Chebyshev Distance
- Histogram Filter
- Histogram Filter with Sonar Range Finder (Experimental)
- Kalman Filter
- Particles Filter
- Path Planner
- Path Smoother
- P.I.D Controller
Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/r-localization/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.