This is the Linux app named Robot Framework SNMP Library whose latest release can be downloaded as robotframework-snmplibrary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Robot Framework SNMP Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Robot Framework SNMP Library
The library provides functionality of SNMP manager which can be accessed using Robot Framework keywords. In this model, system under test is SNMP agent.
- Sending SNMP manager messages: GET, GETNEXT, GETBULK, SET, INFORM
- Configuration of test suite using Robot Framework keywords
- Supporting SNMP version 1, 2c, and 3
Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rfsnmpjava/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.