This is the Linux app named Rocket.Chat Community Version whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.2.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rocket.Chat Community Version with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rocket.Chat Community Version
Own your Communication with the all-in-one platform made for customer support and team collaboration. Lead with the open-source power: data security and flexibility at your hands.
*NOTE: This is our Community Version product page. To know more about all of the possibilities within Rocket.Chat, check our Enterprise product page https://sourceforge.net/software/product/Rocket.Chat/
Rocket.Chat is a reliable communication platform for high-private team chatting and collaboration. Highly scalable, our solution increases business efficiency by bringing messages, video calls, file sharing and all team communication into one place.
+10M users trust Rocket.Chat to obtain:
- The best cost-benefit enterprise communication platform
- A remote-first platform for team collaboration
- Data-privacy ensured (GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, you name it)
- Seamless adaptation for all kinds of
- Team Collaboration
- Remote Work
- Highly Configurable
- File sharing
- Tex Math rendering
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Multiple Integrations
Healthcare Industry, Education, System Administrators, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rocketchat-desktop.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.