This is the Linux app named Rodeo Time Reporting System whose latest release can be downloaded as rodeo_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rodeo Time Reporting System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rodeo Time Reporting System
Multiplatform webbased timereporting system. Generic database support (MS SQL, MySQL...). Generate reports on employees, worked hours in projects. Automatically generate invoices based on an hourly fee (by employee). Gant charts for planning resources
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, ODBC, Other API, PHP Pear::DB, Perl DBI/DBD, Project is a database conversion tool, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rodeo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.