This is the Linux app named Rogets Thesaurus 1911 whose latest release can be downloaded as Rogets_Thesaurus_1911__UTF8_v1-5-7d.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rogets Thesaurus 1911 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rogets Thesaurus 1911
A hypertext version of 'Roget’s Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases', 1911 edition. . WC3 HTML 4, WC3 CSS conformal.
This distribution was assembled, supplemented and generated by Nicholas Shea from the Project Gutenberg’#22 file ‘roget15a.txt’ (MICRA’s contributed eBook of Roget’s Thesaurus). Please see the README file for further details.
The thesaurus has been divided into individual HTML head files. Each head has a navigation panel at the top with links to ‘previous’ and ‘next’ entries, as well as links to the Class breakdown and Index. This is a substantial improvement over a single body file and allows for further hierarchical structuring. Further, all Head numbers within the body text are linked to their respective head files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rogetsthesaurus1911/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.