This is the Linux app named Rojo to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rojo-0.5.4-linux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rojo to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rojo to run in Linux online
Rojo opens the door to use the absolute best text editors in the world and their rich plugin ecosystems..
By building your game (or just the scripts) as individual files on the filesystem, it becomes easy to start using professional-grade version control tools like Git or Mercurial
Take advantage of of tools built by engineers around the world.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rojo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.