This is the Linux app named Roundcube Special Folders Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as special_folders-0.9.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Roundcube Special Folders Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Roundcube Special Folders Plugin
Special Folders Plugin is a plugin for the popular webmail Roundcube. This plugin lets the admin define new special folders, which will be displayed at top of folders lists. Admin can directly choose the real mail folder, a name for it and the icon.
- Admin can directly choose the real mail folder, a name for it and the icon.
- Admin decide which fields can be overriden by end users, if any.
- Icons only need to be at the plugin skin directory as 16x20 pixels image.
- No new tables, no new preferences pages.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roundcubespecia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.