This is the Linux app named Route Planning Simulated Annealing GPU whose latest release can be downloaded as SimulatedAnnealingForMultiUAVs.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Route Planning Simulated Annealing GPU with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Route Planning Simulated Annealing GPU
An Optimized GPU-Accelerated Route Planning of Multi-UAV Systems Using Simulated Annealing Article CUDA CODE
Usage of multiple unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) in a certain mission makes flight route planning more complicated and slower. In order to obtain better performance, in the literature, most of the researchers propose using evolutionary algorithms and artificial intelligence approaches based on heuristics as optimization techniques. In addition to this, parallel programming approaches increase the computation performance. Therefore, this study focuses to discuss and solve the route planning problem for multi-UAV systems by using optimization techniques based on an evolutionary algorithm: simulated annealing. The travel cost and execution time are downsized in this work by optimization on algorithm and code. We implemented CPU based parallel solution to compare results with the GPU-accelerated one. The efficiency and the effectiveness of our parallelized and optimized solution
- Simulated Annealing
- Parallel Programming
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/route-planning-simulated-gpu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.