This is the Linux app named Roxbird Download Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as RoxBird_1.15-3Beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Roxbird Download Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Roxbird Download Manager
RoxBird is a advanced graphical download manager. It can accelerate your download speed upto 40% than your normal speed. Among others its key-features include file-browser, Pre-viewer, recursive downloading,Scheduling & Queues, Write-cache, and more.
- Accelerate download speed upto 40% then normal speed
- InBuilt filebrowser, Previewer (can preview media files)
- Traffic Defragment ( will increase Download and Browsing Speed on slower connection)
- MiniWindow will show current running downloads.
- Drag and Drop support
- Download Scheduling and Queues
- Scheduling command lines for shell.
- Multi downloading and Mulit connection downloaing (that is: Downloading single file via multi connection)
- Protect HDD warmup by caching download data in memory.
- Each download can have it's own Prograss window.
- OSD and Audio notifications.
- Auto grouping on downloads
- Perfect speed control on downloads.
- Recursive downloading
- Perfect logs to know what happens on download.
- Importing links from files.
- ClipBoard monitoring
- Proxy and authorization support
Advanced End Users
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roxbird/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.