This is the Linux app named RCLayout whose latest release can be downloaded as rclayout2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RCLayout with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RCLayout is a Java LayoutManager that is flexible like GridBagLayout but intuitive like GridLayout. RCLayout achieves maximum results with minimum code by using a parameter hierarchy. This layout manager is easy to learn and makes designing GUIs easy.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rclayout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.