This is the Linux app named rpg2cpp/RPG++ an RPG/400 to C++ compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rpg2cpp/RPG++ an RPG/400 to C++ compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
rpg2cpp/RPG++ an RPG/400 to C++ compiler
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
X Window System (X11), Framebuffer, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Console/Terminal
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpg2cpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.