This is the Linux app named RPNCalc whose latest release can be downloaded as Release-v5.0.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RPNCalc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RPNCalc is the command-line based Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) calculator. RPN calculators make it very simple to do complex calculations, especially if there are parentheses involved.
I've created a User Guide (https://frossm.github.io/RPNCalc-UserGuide) to do a better job of explaining how to use RPNCalc than the old readme.md file, which was getting really long. If you have questions, issues, feedback, or ideas, please let me know. You can contact me via the links in the **Introduction** page of the User Guide.
## RPNCalc User Guide: https://frossm.github.io/RPNCalc-UserGuide ##
- Command Line
- No Installation Needed
- Single File Executable
- Written in Java - Should run anywhere
- Basic fraction handling
- Unlimited undo
- Saved stacks
- Trigonometric functions
- Robust memory system
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpncalc-fross/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.