This is the Linux app named RSchr-5 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rschr-5.9.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSchr-5 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RSchr-5 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RSchr-5 calculates the smallest eigenvalues of the one-electron Schrödinger equation.
The solved problem is defined on the finite domain, which is a box. The problem is solved with the zero Dirichlet boundary conditions.
The implemented algorithm uses Finite Element Method with B-splines as basis functions. Disctretization leads to generalized eigenvalue problem.
Program RSchr-5 solves the generalized eigenvalue problem by algorithms implemented in SLEPc amd PETSc libraries. It uses Krylov-Schur algorithm from SLEPc library.
The program is implemented in C++.
The implementation is based on Message Passing Interface (MPI).
- Finite Element Method
- Schrödinger equation
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rschr-5/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.