This is the Linux app named RSPgzip whose latest release can be downloaded as valquiria_albatros_rspgzip_3.4.5_build_0055.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSPgzip with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Win32 and Win64 DLL to compress files in the standard Gzip format and also the new Gzip2, this format can compress files as large as 9.223.372.036 gigabytes and has also MD5 the integrity check, now also SHA512 too, now with support to multi-threads
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rspgzip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.