This is the Linux app named rsppicasso whose latest release can be downloaded as amanda_picasso_2.1.3__build_000103_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rsppicasso with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application to convert all images (now including webp and AVIF) to jpg and/or to webp or AVIF
The support to webp files are provided by the Google (compiled by us ) dlls
cwebp_ar.dll and dwebp_ar.dll (sources included, requires libpng and zlib to
compile, see the makefiles), older versions of this project was using the
Google executables., last update 2022/05/11
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rsppicasso/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.