This is the Linux app named RSSProxy whose latest release can be downloaded as rssproxy-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSSProxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RSSProxy is a web based RSS-Reader with export. It exports only the unread messages. So you can read online and your RSS-Reader at home only gets unread messages.
- Web based RSS/Atom-Reader
- Exports only unread messages
- Supports many feeds at once with different refresh-timers
- Changes Feed- and Browser-Title if new messages are available
- Ability to modify and integrate the webpage of a message to cut off header,navi,...
- Marks the messages already read by external RSS-Reader
- Supports Conditional GET (on both sides: fetch and export)
- Multilanguage support: english, german
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rssproxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.