This is the Linux app named RTFn whose latest release can be downloaded as rtfn-20111019.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RTFn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rock the Flag network (RTFn), is a set of services that allow you to better collaborate. The intended use is for information/cyber-security related capture the flag or war games. The main driver behind RTFn is a modified Etherpad installation.
Now located on github!
Advanced End Users
Flat-file, JDBC, Other API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rtfn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.