This is the Linux app named RUDE and CRUDE whose latest release can be downloaded as rude-0.70.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RUDE and CRUDE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RUDE and CRUDE
RUDE stands for Real-time UDP Data Emitter and CRUDE for Collector for RUDE. RUDE is a small and flexible program that generates traffic to the network, which can be received and logged on the other side of the network with the CRUDE. Currently these prog
Developers, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rude/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.