This is the Linux app named Rufas26 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as f26_2apr15.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rufas26 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rufas26 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Note that an updated version of this game is now being included in the RufasSlider collection.
This is a flattened 2D version of the RufasCube 3D puzzle. Each of 3 cube slices is portrayed as a square containing 8 or 9 letters of the english alphabet. After a randomization, the task is to move the letters around until they are in alphabetical order, with the blank space following the letter "z". Note that this layout makes clear the relationship to the original 15 puzzle.
Movement within the slice that contains a blank is done with the 4 arrow keys. Movement between slices is done with the PeriodKey (.) or BackSlashKey(\), to move a letter backward into a blank space in the previous slice, and the ForwardSlashKey (/) to move a letter forward into a blank space in the next slice.
A retro-terminal version that runs on any platform and any OS with gnat is available at https://github.com/fastrgv?tab=repositories "TerminalApps".
- Please note, this game is now being included with RufasSlider.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rufas26/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.