This is the Linux app named RufasSok to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as as18jan20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RufasSok to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RufasSok to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a minimalist version of the Sokoban puzzle game that runs on Windows, OSX, and Linux.
The beauty of this implementation is that it is fully OpenGL 3.3 core profile Ada code, using no OpenGL-deprecated functions.
Has undo (u) and restart (r) functions. Each data file has many "levels". The next (n) and previous (p) keys move between levels. The (R-shft) and (L-shft) keys move between puzzle data files. Bigger (b) and smaller (s) keys help you to proportionally adjust the size of the window. ReZero (z) creates a setpoint[=saved_configuration] so that (r) will later restore that setpoint.
To move the "pusher" use the arrow keys. The objective is to push all the red squares or rubies onto the green positions.
Comes with dozens of families of puzzles, each family having dozens of levels.
Also see https://sourceforge.net/projects/worldcupsokerban/
- Now includes a clickable Mac-Binary-Bundle.
- Revised build system so any linux or Mac machine with GNAT can rebuild. This involved the delivery of all nonstandard libraries and revision of build scripts.
- Laptop friendly controls; user definable puzzles
- Several "skins" available, thanks to Anders Widell and Gerry Wiseman.
- Now includes a brute force autosolver
- Many Predefined Puzzles Ranging from Easy for Kids to Impossible for Anyone.
- Windows, GNU/Linux-64 and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source.
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- OpenGL 3.3 core profile Ada source code
- See also: RufasSlider, WorldCupSokerban
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rufassok/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.