This is the Linux app named Rumble Mail Server whose latest release can be downloaded as rumble_0.51.3135-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rumble Mail Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rumble Mail Server
Rumble is a mail server suite for SMTP (ESMTPSA), HTTP, POP3 and IMAP4v1 with an extensive C/C++ and Lua API for scripting. It comes with support for SSL/TLS, SQLite and MySQL and has a web-based administration and webmail feature. Additional included modules feature greylisting, DNS blacklisting, SpamAssassin support and dynamic performance scaling as well as a multithreaded structure that allows for clustering of multiple servers for one or all domains, and with the ease of the Lua API, you can create your own new server mailing lists, CRM software, e-marketing and other extensions within minutes.
- Flexible SMTP, POP3 and IMAP4v1 server with LEMONADE compliance
- Easy, seamless integration of C/C++ modules and Lua scripts
- Intuitive web interface
- Works on all modern 32 and 64 bit operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, other UNIXs)
- Supports STARTTLS/SSL on all services
- Supports both SQLite3 and MySQL databases.
- Optional on-site encrypted storage of mail (coming soon!)
- Supports SpamAssassin spam filtering (through spamd, of course).
- Includes greylisting, blacklisting and whitelisting features.
- Dynamic scaling of performance to match current server load
- GLOB support for email accounts (fx. *@domain.tld or [email protected]))
- Support for single/multiple domain administrators in the web interface
- BATV / VERP support
- Mutithreaded queue system
System Administrators, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rumble/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.