This is the Linux app named rw whose latest release can be downloaded as rw-0.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
rw calculates rank-width and rank-decompositions. It is based on ideas from "Computing rank-width exactly" by Sang-il Oum, "Sopra una formula numerica" by Ernesto Pascal, "Generation of a Vector from the Lexicographical Index" by B.P. Buckles and M. Lybanon and "Fast additions on masked integers" by Michael D. Adams and David S. Wise.
On 2009's computers it works quite well up to graph sizes of about 28 nodes. Runtime and memory usage are exponential in the graph size.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rankwidth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.