This is the Linux app named Ryans In/Out Board whose latest release can be downloaded as ryansiob_3_1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ryans In/Out Board with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ryans In/Out Board
DESCRIPTIONRyan's In/Out Board is an intranet based in-out board for small-medium sized organisations. Features: one/no click status change; no database required; default & custom comments; return times; contact info; can auto check everyone out overnight.
- Simple to use and deploy
- Single click status change
- No complex backend database
- Fully customisable interface
- Staff can be grouped into teams/departments
- Multiple statuses (meeting, in, lunch, leave etc.)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ryansiob/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.