This is the Linux app named RuviEdit whose latest release can be downloaded as RuviEdit-0.021-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RuviEdit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONRuviEdit is a text editor for Ruby.
- you can run ruby source without saving
- real time syntax checking
- Syntax Highlight
- Outline analysis
- keyword/word completion
You can get source code at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/ruviedit/svn/view/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ruviedit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.